[Linphone-users] Linphone (Linux) / SJPhone (Windows) Sound only one way

From: Bas van de Meern
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone (Linux) / SJPhone (Windows) Sound only one way!
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:33:32 -0700 (PDT)

I have a problem placing a call with Linphone to my
friend using Windows with SJPhone client. The
connection gets established and I can hear him just
fine, but he doesn't hear me! I've also tried
connection with GnomeMeeting (Linux) > SJPhone
(Windows) and it seems to work with h323 protocol and
so does SjPhone on both ends (I hate the Linux version
though). Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?