Re: [Linphone-users] Interfacing DSP CODEC to linphone

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Interfacing DSP CODEC to linphone
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:01:22 +0200

Hello,

Please use 1.0.1 stable release. The console version of linphone does no more
need the glib dependency. osip2 only.
See the README.arm for instructions for cross-compiling advices.

Concerning codec integration, there's no documentation except the
self-explaing C code in mediastreamer/ . Start in mediastreamer/audiostream.c
to understand the concepts.

Simon