Re: [Linphone-users] Re: feature request: alternative ring audio device

From: Jesse D. Guardiani
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: feature request: alternative ring audio device
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 11:56:04 -0400

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 19:49 +0200, Simon Morlat wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Did you made progresses on this patch ?
> If not, do you want me to do it ?
> Just to be sure that we'll not both do the same thing...

No I didn't. I've been waiting for your reply on the cvs
issues I've been having. Yes, I ran the autogen.sh thing,
but it still gave me trouble with speex/mediastreamer
(which I solved by setting CPPFLAGS manually) and exosip
(which I never could solve). I haven't tried since I sent
the original email, so I'll be sure to check out a fresh
version and get to it. If I can build it, then I'll be
happy to finish the patch myself.

Give me a few days though. I'm in the middle of a job
transition, and this week is my last week at WingNET,
so I'm a bit pressed for time. It might have to wait
till this weekend.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,