[Linphone-users] Re: Linphone Queries

From: Dick Middleton
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Linphone Queries
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:43:37 +0100

Simon,

        Thanks, I finally got it working.

  Whenever I run Linphone it pops up a dialogue asking for realm
authentication.  I can't get rid of this dialogue.

Normally not: if the authentication data needed is in the config file and is correct, it should not ask you anything.

Seems I mixed up userid and username. I'm still not sure what the difference is! Anyway, I made them the same and it seems happy.

>> would really like the option to send the ring tone to a different
>> sound device from the speech (needed for use with headphones).

This is highly requested, I'll see what I can do.

Good-oh :-)   I'll look forward to it.

Dick