Re: [Linphone-users] Problems in executing ORTP test programs

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problems in executing ORTP test programs
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 15:36:09 +0100

Hello,

What version of oRTP are you using ? Did you get it from CVS, from linphone-0.12.1, or from ortp web site ? The most recent from oRTP website is in http://www.linphone.org/ortp/sources/unstable/ortp-0.6.3pre4.tar.gz
If the problem persists with most recent ortp, please re-compile ortp with:
./configure --disable-shared && make
and run the test program with gdb
gdb ./rtpsend
run mysound.wav 127.0.0.1 8000

and when it crashes type "bt full" and send me what it gives.
Simon

Girish Gopinath wrote:

Hi friends,

I have installed oRTP in my linux box. (RH 9)
But i am finding problems with executing the test programs in the src directory.
When i execute rtpsend, i am getting segmentation fault:

scheduler: trying to reach real time kernel scheduling...
Setting random local addresses.Segmentation fault

What have i done wrong?
Can anybody help me to solve this?

Sorry, if i am wasting your time, but i am a beginner to this....

Regards...

Girish