Re: [Linphone-users] typical delay (latency) time ?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] typical delay (latency) time ?
Date: 03 Sep 2002 22:45:20 +0200

Hi,

If you want to terminate linphone properly when in daemon mode, you have
to use the "quit" item in the menu. If you click on the close button of
the window, it just desapears but keeps in the background. When a call
arrives, then it shows again.
If you want to call somebody and linphone is hidden; then just run
linphone normally and the previously started linphone will appear again.
Simon