[Linphone-users] recompile problem

From: Walt Shekrota
Subject: [Linphone-users] recompile problem
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:31:55 -0400

I can't test my sound issue because one of my 2 local linphone installs is
broken.

Anytime I bring someone on board the first thing they say is how hard it is
to install .... and troubleshoot. I would think you want feedback to improve
this process? It would be good to either improve the .configure or create a
script that rpm queries all the required packages so that the new user has a
successful install first time.

I had a compiling and working linphone on SuSE 8.0
On a recompile the 'make install' fails.... in oRTP with recursive errors in
doc install referencing index.sgml.

yes I did install gtkdoc for smoe other reason recently and usually this
causes installs to build docs rather than use prepackage. I removed the
package gtkdoc and still get the error.
Can anyone help reverse this?
Thanks.
-Walt