[Linphone-users] oRtp stack help

From: simith nambiar
Subject: [Linphone-users] oRtp stack help
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 06:33:27 -0700 (PDT)

hi there,
          I am new to linphone : I need to develop a
video-transmission application, can i use oRTP stack
for transport, i have downloaded simon's oRTP stack
and i have Osip for signalling (iam doing
video-conferencing) So can i transmit video
successfully using oRTP - iam asking the question
before venturing into it

please help

thanx in advance,
Regards,
Simith

=====
"The GOOD thing about BAD things is that they END,
 the BAD thing about GOOD things is they also END"

 - Simith Nambiar ;-)
   address@hidden