RE: [Linphone-users] URGENT help

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: RE: [Linphone-users] URGENT help
Date: 17 Jun 2002 10:07:04 +0200

The sources of the linux kernel are always availlable at
http://www.kernel.org .
But if you are unexperienced with kernel compilation and you don't want
to loose your time, this is a very bad idea.
You should browse the web site of your distribution to find a rpm of the
kernel.
I can't help you more, it is outside the scope of linphone.
About linux in general, there is a website for documentation:
http://www.linuxdoc.org .
Simon

Le lun 17/06/2002 à 08:41, Karthikeyan S a écrit :

> can u pls provide me the link to download the kernel.

roprietary to Future Software Limited (FSL)