Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with Sipomatic in linphone 0-8-0 version

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with Sipomatic in linphone 0-8-0 version
Date: 10 Jun 2002 14:38:20 +0200

Hi,

> In another terminal on same host, I executed "sipomatic".
> Sipomatic is trying to bind to socket 5064 in Code. but in
> reality, its getting bound to 5061 and gives an erro "not able to
> bind to port" in osipmanager.c, line#347.
Well: the listening socket is bound to 5064 sucessfully. The sending
socket tries to bind to 5060, but as linphone is already running on it,
it goes to 5061. No problem here.

> Both the mike & speakers are connected to the same host.
> I could echo back my voice from the speaker.
>
> Also any tips on linphone testing between 2 machines connected
> back to back by cross (not on Internet), but on private test lan
> is required.
>
> Pls suggest me what needs to be done.

So what is the problem ??? If you does not explain me what's going
wrong, I can't help you. You seems to have done all what that need to be
done for the sipomatic test, so it should work. Please describe me what
you can see or hear, and send me ALL the debug messages written to the
terminal, by linphone and sipomatic.
You know I'm not a jedi, nor a magician, I can't guess what's happening
in your machine.
Thanks
Simon