[Linphone-users] Prob in using Linphone (URGENT)

From: karthikeyan S
Subject: [Linphone-users] Prob in using Linphone (URGENT)
Date: 10 Jun 2002 09:26:42 -0000

hi all,
am a novice in using the Linphone.
Trying to see the working model of linphone.
I installed the Linphone and libosip in both machines M1 and M2

M1                                      M2

sound card
ESS Tech                         Intel corp 82801AA
ESS198 Allegro -1                AC' 97 Audio

Both has RH 7.1
From M1 and M2 when i call its sust ringing but am not able to hear voice. But from M1 to M2 its not even ringing. Can u pls help me out in performing this properly. I often get "Unable to open audio device" error mesasge.

I will be very grateful if any of us in the list help me or provide me some directions.

thanx and regds
karthik

Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs