Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4543 in lilypond: articulate.ly: update docume

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4543 in lilypond: articulate.ly: update documentation, add support for portato
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 17:46:03 +0000

Comment #13 on issue 4543 by address@hidden: articulate.ly: update documentation, add support for portato

Hi,

As before, I can only request the patch to be pushed by someone having all the necessary permissions... here's the patch attached (with also the updated 'changelog' – thanks for noticing that I'd missed it!)

Thanks,
Heikki

Attachments:
        0001-articulate.ly-update-documentation-add-support-for-p.patch  13.4 KB