Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1000 in lilypond: communicate with upstream te

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1000 in lilypond: communicate with upstream texi2html project
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:55:38 +0000

Comment #22 on issue 1000 by address@hidden: communicate with upstream texi2html project

I do have basic knowledge of perl and my knowledge of texinfo is basically what you write as requirement in #20 above.

At this time I can't build the documentation because of the problem mentioned here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2015-03/msg00084.html

Thus if I get some tutoring to get me started I'm willing to help fixing this problem.

For the record:
I'm on Arch Linux and that comes with texinfo 5.x