Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4543 in lilypond: articulate.ly: update docume

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4543 in lilypond: articulate.ly: update documentation, add support for portato
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:52:11 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 4543 by address@hidden: articulate.ly: update documentation, add support for portato

If you see one of your patches 'not' appearing in the PATCHES countdown
email I send out every few days or that it is not getting tested, it will be because I (and others) haven't spotted it is supposed to be part of the system and
not because we cannot be bothered or don't want to test it!

Don't worry, I never got this latter impression (since I already got even some review comments on Rietveld while the Google Code issue was still in the "New" state), and would've eventually (at the latest, after the patch for issue 4539 had been pushed) asked about the status of the Google Code issue on the devel-list. I really can't thank you enough for the help you've given me in handling my patches – I truly admire your dedication to this patch managing work, especially if (as it appears to me) it's the case that the creation of Google Code issues, and the testing of patches nowadays requires much more manual effort than it possibly used to.