Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4559 in lilypond: Immediately subsequent slurs

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4559 in lilypond: Immediately subsequent slurs and/or ties must not touch each other
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 20:57:35 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 4559 by address@hidden: Immediately subsequent slurs and/or ties must not touch each other

Yes, it is a pocket score to which I was referring, but that doesn’t seem to deteriorate accuracy in my eyes. –
There aren’t too many good examples, but a few more be given:
J.B. refers to the Brahms complete edition issued by Breitkopf & Härtel in 1926/27: http://imslp.org/wiki/S%C3%A4mtliche_Werke_%28Brahms,_Johannes%29 U.E. 1222 is Max Reger, Phantasie und Fuge über B-A-C-H, reprinted (?) from a 1900 edition

Attachments:
        J.B.50-1.png  29.9 KB
        J.B.50-2.png  13.0 KB
        J.B.67-1.png  75.3 KB