Re: Deep twin issues

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Deep twin issues
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 23:18:49 -0600

Hi Paolo

Have you thought about publishing these progress reports on Planet GNU [1]? Many people read those posts and they can attract more users and developers. As a GNU developer you can publish on that website, you just have to ask them to add your blog. I would like to collaborate with something but my knowledge of the C language is little.

Regards

[1] https://planet.gnu.org/