Re: one more on board

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: one more on board
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 21:40:34 +0100

Hi Patrick,

thanks for joining! I hope you find your place in our team.

For all in here interested in contributing let me summarize a few
things:

- The project is hosted on GNU Savannah:
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/liberty-eiffel/ (yes it's aged and
... but, for now, let's focus on actual improvements)

- We have a machine running tests automatically (named ET) on commit to
our main git repository - see
https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=liberty-eiffel
The test results are here:
https://et.liberty-eiffel.org/

- ET is also pushing the changes to a replicate on github. Pull
requests on github are also acceptable and we merge them into the
upstream repo - for all who have github membership be careful to to
merge them into the github repo

- tasks and bugs are tracked in
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=liberty-eiffel
and
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=liberty-eiffel

- So far each release since we are LibertyEiffel was driven by another
team member. Next release will be named curtiss and we a searching for
a volunteer to drive that next release :-)

Cheers,
Rapha