Re: Noob First Post

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: Noob First Post
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 22:42:22 +0100

Am Sonntag, dem 28.11.2021 um 16:30 -0500 schrieb Louis M via:
> I should start by seeing what Liberty Eiffel can do (syntax and
> library
> differences with ISE Eiffel). So, I think that I will create
> something
> in Liberty Eiffel for a start. I thought about creating an LSP server
> for Liberty Eiffel (in Liberty Eiffel) so that we can easily use
> Liberty
> Eiffel in a lot of text editors and IDE (vscode, Atom, Vim, Emacs,
> etc.)

That sounds great - I did not know about LSP but it could solve one of
the big issues of Liberty for newcomers: the lack of an IDE.

> After that, I will look at the Bug list and try to correct them. If I
> need information, I will contact you.

OK! I also took a look earlier, but in the bugs there was no easy thing
to start with and the test suite seems out of order, but if I remember
right also there most of the failing tests are not straight forward to
fix...

Looking forward to have you on board!

Rapha