Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Windows Installer at website

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Windows Installer at website
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 21:09:33 +0100

Hello Germán,

yes, you are perfectly right. I lost the focus on that after the GSoC
project was closed. Currently the setup is only available on google
drive where Petru published it, we have to care about that, include it
on a liberty-eiffel/GNU webspace and also I think we have to work on
automating the generation of the installer. (Best would be if we can
cross-compile the windows binaries and run the NSIS compiler
(setup-generator) on the linux box of et.

Is anybody willing to support here? Petru, are you still available, now
as your exams are over?

Regards,
Rapha