Re: [Liberty-eiffel] eiffel-iup on Windows

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] eiffel-iup on Windows
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 19:30:23 -0600

I solve this problem adding some #include "my_file.h". I don't know why
I don't have problem on GNU/Linux with this, but on Windows seems this
is necessary.

Now I have other problem. When I compile, the "se" tool add all the
definitions of C function to one file called "iup.h". But all the float
parameters are defined in this file as pointer. For example if I have a
function like

my_function (float x, float y)

Then the function appears at "iup.h" like:

my_function (void* x, void* y)

And I get errors saying:

"expected void* but argument passed is float"

I think this is an error on LibertyEiffel, but no idea how solve it.
Any advice?

Germán