[Liberty-eiffel] Cannot compile hello_world.e

From: Edward Hart
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Cannot compile hello_world.e
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 20:14:30 +0000

Hello,

I recently installed Liberty Eiffel and have been able to compile the hello world program in the tutorial folder. When a compile it, I get the following error:

****** Error: More than one class in the system is named ANY.
The first one is in the cluster "core:kernel/loadpath.se:" while
the second is in the cluster "liberty_core:kernel/loadpath.se:"
(and there may be more). Search started from Universe.

------
****** Fatal Error: Cannot find the class "ANY" in any known cluster.
------
Error occurs while compiling. Compilation process aborted.

Would you mind suggesting how I can fix it?

Edward Hart