lamantengo-dev

[Lamantengo-dev] LaMantengo Sessions

From: Tom Kaczocha
Subject: [Lamantengo-dev] LaMantengo Sessions
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:10:32 +1100

Hi, Desert!

I've started on OOing the project. And need to know your preferences in regards to session control.

You pass the session id in the url, is there a reason that you do that?

I know that guarantees that they'll always be available to the page, but would you consider having a session object that uses the $_SESSION global for session control?

Using the $_SESSION global would require the user to have cookies enabled, can we make that a requirement?

I propose to create a Session object that will do all session control.

Let me know what you think.

If anyone else has any ideas about session control, I'd be interested in hearing from you.

--
Happy Hacking,

Tom Kaczocha
Project Admin/Developer