kmdbg-main

Re: [Kmdbg-main] Pls reply..

From: Eric C. Chung.
Subject: Re: [Kmdbg-main] Pls reply..
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 06:44:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hello my good friend,

I am sorry for intruding, my name is Eric and i have an urgent  financial transaction that i could use your support in concluding for a handsome profit/reward.

I will send you details upon your response only if interested.

Thanks for your time.

Eric C. Chung.

All information in this message and attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. Only intended recipients are authorized to use it. E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed to be secure or error free and sender does not accept liability for such errors or omissions. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication that violates our e-Mail Policy