kernelconf-general

[Kernelconf-general] We are ready to give you a loan

From: Seagate
Subject: [Kernelconf-general] We are ready to give you a loan
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 08:19:43 -0200

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday. Still paying too much for your current mortgage?

Great News, your refinance application has been accepted!

Bad credit OK, We are ready to give you a $361,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments.

Please visit the confirmation link below and answer only a few questions.

www.ingreats.com