kbfx-devel

[kbfx-devel] Key Navigation in Category area

From: Lahiru Lakmal Priyadarshana
Subject: [kbfx-devel] Key Navigation in Category area
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:39:08 +0530

Hi,

I'm having problems with adding keyboard navigation in category area. (Item Groups).
I hope to focus appropriate field using left and right arrow keys.
Since category fields depend(change) on the skin we use, it seems complex to find a proper way.
Some skins may have two sets of category fields (Default skin) whilst some may having only one. (Just vista skin).

Thanks for any help. :-)

- Lahiru.

--
[ http://blog.soundofcode.com]