kardsgt-devel

[Kardsgt-devel] Good News Everybody!

From: John Schneiderman
Subject: [Kardsgt-devel] Good News Everybody!
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:04:18 -0500

I just was reading my favourite magazine Linux Format, issue 93 June 2007, and
our game is in their list of games on their DVD. :D For those who don't know
this is a magazine that gets large circulation worldwide. :D Way to go team,
we got some professional recognition for our hard work. Thanks to everyone
involved. With our large update we have planed for our 0.7 release I'm sure
this will be just the beginning. :)

                Take care,
                        John