kardsgt-devel

Re: [Kardsgt-devel] Cribbage Board Images

From: John Schneiderman
Subject: Re: [Kardsgt-devel] Cribbage Board Images
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 12:37:46 -0500

On Friday 18 May 2007 01:53, Libella wrote:
> > In the previous release we re-vamped the interface to not have the round
> > count
> > itnergrated into the cribbage board. Many of our users found this to be
> > too
> > confusing.
>
> How do you know this all? The user-mailinglist is always empty. Where are
> they sending the feedback?
Most of the feed back as been sent directly to me, unfortunately. And the
other feed back has been found on the development site's bug, taks, and wish
trackers.

I've attached an uncompressed screen shot of the main screen. I've very happy
to hear you won your compitition. Congradulations.

        Take care,
                John