kardsgt-devel

Re: [Kardsgt-devel] 0.4.0 Status

From: Libella
Subject: Re: [Kardsgt-devel] 0.4.0 Status
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:01:57 +0100

The font author answered: "For logos, you may use the Action Is font.  Please credit Jeff Levine and Brad Nelson for the design.  Thank you for writing, and good luck with the game!"

The problem is now that my inkscape does not work properly. The font does not show up in the font-select-dialogue and the worst thing is: the same situation at the office :(.

I ask at the message board, maybe someone knows what to do.