javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Special offer

From: Elisa O\'TOOLE
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Special offer
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 20:14:46 -0060

Dear customer.

FDA warns that the number of underground Web pharmacies selling low-quality medications is growing. Luckily, there are still some Internet drugstores that we can rely on.

The more attention you pay to your health, the more expensive it is. However, CanadianPharmacy has got something to help you with. We've got the best prices on high-quality generic medications here plus shipping discounts. CanadianPharmacy – the only reliable drugstore on the Web.

http://circlelaw.hk – no one is able to match our prices for generic medications neither in Canada nor in the USA.

Sincerely yours,
Elisa O\'TOOLE