javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Sweet

From: Stuart Blake
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Sweet
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:52:18 +0180

"THESUBWAY.COM" PUT MPRG ON THIER “HOT STOCKS” LIST
AFTER WILLIAM MORRIS AGENCY ANNOUNCED IT WILL BE
SELLING RIGHTS TO NEW SUTHERLAND MOVIE!

Company:   The Motion Picture Group Inc.
STOCK: MP RG
Price: $0.32 UP Today
Recomm endation: ST RONG B UY

Time to move fast. HUGE announcements on MPRG today. MPRG announced that
William Morris Agency, the worlds largest and most diverse talent agency will be
selling the rights to the new Keifer Sutherland movie at the 2006 American Film
Market. That market closes on the 8th so this deal will be done by end of
tomorrow.

This is so hot, everyone os getting in while they can and the market
watchers are labeling this as the next winner. Watch the trailer at
"www.itrustyoutokillmethemovie.com" and get in on MPRG first thing Wed,
November 08, 2006.

I hope it was a helper news. I'll email or fax you later next week.

Stuart Blake.

anything she had ever known before.

enjoyment out of doors. her favourite walk, and where she frequently went while
the others were

i cannot accuse myself of having really done anything to deserve to lose it. i
have a warm, unguarded

"yes, and i hope to engage you to be serious likewise."
elizabeth said as little to either as civility would allow, and sat down again
to her work, with an
"my dear mr. bennet, you must not expect such girls to have the sense of their
father and

"what is his name?"

best men that ever breathed, and the truest friend i ever had; and i can never
be in company with this

"no," replied jane, "i have not forgotten him; but i have nothing satisfactory
to tell you. mr.

always been remarkably kind to him, though george wickham has treated mr. darcy
in a most
"i hope, my dear," said mr. bennet to his wife, as they were at breakfast the
next morning, "that
acquainted with it, and he first called in gracechurch street the evening
before i came home. but mr.

disappointment."

elizabeth had now but little time for conversation with her sister; for while
he was present, jane