javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] hi javaweb-submit

From: Adeline Knutson
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] hi javaweb-submit
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:08:32 -0060

Did we call it or did we call it?!?  Ever-Glory International
is flying high, and the PR blitz is just getting going.  We
are expecting more great news culminating with a record
earnings report.
Ever-Glory International (EGLY)

Current: O.71 (+18% on the week)
Projected: 1.3O
Rating: 5/5
Here's the latest coming out after the bell:

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA-(MARKET WIRE)-Nov 4, 2006 - 12:26am-
Relationship between Ever-Glory and Disney's Agent going well,
with Orders Recorded in Excess of $100,000 for First Half of
2006.
We believe that having such a relationship with Disney is a
huge window of opportunity which could lead to extremely
large contracts.  Go EGLY!

Other news:
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA-(MARKET WIRE)-Nov 1, 2006 10:16pm-
Ever-Glory International Group, a multinational enterprise
specializing in garment manufacturing and exports, has
expanded the scope of its business in 2006, wherein the first
half of the year, completed orders from a single customer,
C&A, totaled a staggering US$5.6 Million.

This is just ONE customer!  Many others have placed large
orders this quarter.
August 8th - 2mil$ order from Matalan
July 25th - 500k$ order from Debenhams
July 10th - 1mil$ order from OTTO

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.
EGLY is the great deal!  We are expecting third quarter
numbers to be out soon and are telling all of our members to
take a position in before the data hits the street.  These
fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and send
this one way up!

Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.
Fortune favors the bold!Also news
CAMDEN, New Jersey (AP) -- A 14-year-old girl has been charged for allegedly
leaving a "hit list" in the bathroom of her high school, one of several
apparent pranks that set off criminal investigations into school threats in New
Jersey this week.
BERLIN, Germany (Reuters) -- Power cuts temporarily plunged homes in some of
the most heavily populated areas of Germany and France as well as parts of
Belgium into darkness overnight due to output shortages, authorities said on
Sunday.
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Contaminated fresh tomatoes served in restaurants were the
cause of a recent salmonella outbreak that sickened dozens of people in 21
states, health officials said Friday.
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Rep. Bob Ney delivered his resignation from Congress on
Friday, according to his chief of staff.