javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] Notification

From: Rupert
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] Notification
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:17:50 -0000

The big announcement is coming out very soon and this one is going to
triple in a matter of days.  Did they strike the mother load?  We can't say.
All we can say for now is that this revelation is going to be huge, and will
cause a rush on this issue.  The time to get in is now!

Price: $O.77
Projected: $2.30
Rating: 5/5

This is the break you've been waiting for!  Spice up your holdings with
AUNI and WIN! Watch AUNI soar on Friday 27 oct.
---
LOS ALAMOS, N.M. (CNN) -- The FBI is investigating another potential security
breach at Los Alamos National Laboratory, after local police stumbled upon
three computer memory sticks belonging to the top-secret nuclear facility
during a recent drug raid, according to a copy of the search warrant, law
enforcement officials and federal authorities.
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Gin or vodka? Ford or BMW? Perrier or Fiji
water? Does the car you buy or what's in your fridge say anything about how
you'll vote?
DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- A powerful snowstorm dumped 18 inches of snow in parts
of the Colorado mountains and spread eastward Thursday, snarling traffic and
shutting down dozens of school districts.