javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] News, open-crib

From: Prince Gorman
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] News, open-crib
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:55:53 -0480

These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://96NV.Mjk1MzhiODkxZmNkZGZlYjJlOTY5NjFj.storeoesupsagain.com

------------------
poor limited seagull.
Granted I am not picky about sound, you will be surprised at the quality of
sound the S270 outputs with it's 2 tiny speakers. I've watched Matrix
Revolutions and Spiderman 2 on this computer with no external speakers and I
must say that I am extremely pleased. Although the volume should not be pushed
and bass is virtually nonexistent, I find it more than adequate for a laptop of
this size.

We use the program Super Pi to get a benchmark of processor speed.  The Super
Pi program simply forces the processor to calculate Pi to a selected number of
digits of accuracy.  Calculating to 2 million digits is our benchmark.  Below
is a comparison chart of how the VAIO S360 with it's 1.7GHz processor stacked
up to other notebooks when running this calculation:
Multithreaded Test 2 / Image Processing 11.046 MPixels/s        8.65 MPixels/s

     It was only a month later that Jonathan said the  time  had  come  to
Dell Latitude D420 (Core Solo ULV 1.06GHz)      2m 11s