jailkit-dev

[Jailkit-dev] [bug #59732] Centos 8 Support

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: [Jailkit-dev] [bug #59732] Centos 8 Support
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 18:08:48 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #59732 (project jailkit):

[comment #2 comment #2:]
> There was no compile error I think.
>
> The default config for jk_init seems not working.
>
> I can create a jail but there are some messages that files
> doesn't exists. I think some of these messages are normal?

yes the config file has files for various linux distributions, so it tries the
same files on different locations.

> When I login as a jailed user, there is no chroot.
> I can't see the normal root from the system.

this is very strange, this should never happen. this user does have
jk_chrootsh as shell? What errors are in the logs?

> libnsl.so.1 doesn't exists on Centos 8. There is the
> version libnsl.so.2.

ahh that should be updated in jk_init.ini then.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?59732>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/