jailkit-dev

[Jailkit-dev] Jailkit Chroot Apache 2.4

From: Jailkit
Subject: [Jailkit-dev] Jailkit Chroot Apache 2.4
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 17:44:47 +0800 (CST)

 Dear Sirs,
I'm new to Jailkit, I would like to put the newest version of Apache 2.4 in a Jail directory. But I do not know how to make it.
I searched on internet for help, but not succeeded.
Can anyone help me by give me an example on how to jail the Apache 2.4 on Centos 6.5?
And I think if you can make a tutor page for this on your website, this would greatly help more people to know and use jailkit.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards
Jeff