jailkit-dev

[Jailkit-dev] New to Jailkit

From: sukbir singh
Subject: [Jailkit-dev] New to Jailkit
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:22:39 +0800

Dear All,
           I have fedora 10. So I would like to use jailkit to control access to certain folder for both ssh and ftp. Ok my first step I have gone and download it http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/index.html#download. Ok then I have put this file jailkit-2.11.tar.gz into my tmp folder is that fine? Then I do this command and below is the output . I cannot unzip or untar it can any one highlight what is the problem? Thank you.
tar -zxvf jailkit-2.11.tar.gz
gzip: stdin: not in gzip format
tar: Child returned status 1