jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] Wildcarded allowed jails

From: Fred Cox
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] Wildcarded allowed jails
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

For this stage of development, it's a single user, but we likely will have
multiple users soon.  At that time, I will likely need to make it so that the
jk_uchroot.ini allows specification by group as well as user.

As to the glob proposal, that works for me.  I was trying to open the
permissions as little as possible for my purposes.

If I produce a patch using glob, would it be incorporated into your sources?

Thanks,

Fred