iva-dev

[Iva-dev] IVA in slovenian language

From: radovan . krajnc
Subject: [Iva-dev] IVA in slovenian language
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:36:58 +0100 (MET)

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Radovan Krajnc and I am a teacher of informatics
at a Secondary school of Economics in Maribor (www.s-
ses.mb.edus.si).

We want to offer to our student a learnig environment and
we are in a phase for choosing one.

We have found plenty of LMS on the net but only few of them
have all features we need.

IVA is one of them. I used to work with WebCT ver 2.1 and
as I saw, IVA is even better then WebCT:)

We have some questions connected with localization.
How is it possible to localize IVA to slovenian language.
Who will send us the file with strings or words to
translate?

Best regards and thanks for your answers

Radovan Krajnc