invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] orange-tailed Mount badon

From: Lynne Baez
Subject: [Invoke-dev] orange-tailed Mount badon
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:05:45 -0060

"may i hope, madam, for your interest with your fair daughter elizabeth, when i solicit for the<BR>either with pleasure or pain. i am glad of one thing, that he comes alone; because we shall see the less<BR>"you will laugh when you know where i am gone, and i cannot help laughing myself at
your<BR>"yes-the late mr. darcy bequeathed me the next presentation of the best living in his gift. he<BR>elizabeth could not repress a smile at this, but she answered only by a slight inclination of the<BR>"you are considering how insupportable it would be to pass many evenings in this
manner-in<BR>"you look conscious. young ladies have great penetration in such matters as these; but i think i<BR>elizabeth was at no loss to understand from whence this deference to her authority proceeded;<BR>amiable and pleasing.<BR>and the little we see of the world, must make hunsford extremely dull to a
young lady like yourself;<BR>"gracechurch street, monday, august 2.<BR>"so much the better. it cannot be done too much; and when i next write to her, i shall charge her<BR>business the day before, and was not yet returned; adding, with a significant smile, "i do not imagine<BR>"mr. darcy asked
him why he had not married your sister at once. though mr. bennet was not<BR>"and they are really to be married!" cried elizabeth, as soon as they were by themselves. "how<BR>"but you forget, mamma," said elizabeth, "that we shall meet him at the assemblies, and that<BR>"my dear jane,
make haste and hurry down. he is come-mr. bingley is come. he is, indeed.<BR>daughters uncommonly foolish."<BR>elizabeth longed to observe that mr. bingley had been a most delightful friend; so easily guided<BR>"as i did the other day," said elizabeth with a conscious smile: "very true, it will be
wise in me<BR>am sure, in obliging the company with an air; for i consider music as a very innocent diversion, and<BR>company. the chief of every day was spent by him at lucas lodge, and he sometimes returned to<BR>driving him out in his gig, and showing him the country; but when he went away, the whole
family<BR>"and have you answered the letter?" cried elizabeth.<BR>be beyond the reach of amendment. her character will be fixed, and she will, at sixteen, be the most<BR>