invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] Re: tip 96

From: Brack Camper
Subject: [Invoke-dev] Re: tip 96
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:11:45 -0800

V z MC p I

Vem d ic Annou w nces $9 M A g quis d ition of Nus l cr f ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And M w edic e al Industries!

Compan x y : V l emi q cs
S w ymb v ol : V d MC j I
P w ric y e : $ 0, s 60
5 Day T h arge p t: $ 1 k .80

What these two c h ompani m es do is am h azin t g. V y MC o I pr b ovi i des
technology that allo x ws its c t ustomer g s to have completely
interactive and liv d e educational and c c onferenci b ng solutions.
In connection with eLe e arni d ng De g skto t p they already
providing comp e lete m ly virtual ed u ucatio a nal programs and
through EP L s ive Onli q ne they have h q oste f d a live and completely
interactive me v di h cal F v orum to the world.

Nu v Scri h be o c ffer x s to over 600, o 000 me v dic a al professionals nationwide
voice activated m o edica q l record cre z ati c on industry for the spee k d
and eff r icie k ncy of m k edic q al records adm g inis s tration.

Combined these two co m mpan l ies are now focused at sp m ace age
technology and s b ervic z es that are without equ j al. Nu u Sc h ribe is
already t i radi g ng at $ 0, v 90 and V j MC g I is currently tr v adi p ng at $ 0, j 60

This news is going out all over the wi a res. Get in befor j e this
one goes throu b gh the ro r of! This quick rising s b to t ck is a good
lon c g te u rm winn v er. This s n toc l k is going high due to sup g erb bu d sine e ss
s s olutions.