info-edma

[Info-edma] Getting Closer (0.17.1)

From: David Martínez
Subject: [Info-edma] Getting Closer (0.17.1)
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 06:55:59 +0100

New minor release that fixes some bugs related to class versions and repositories. It also includes more example code reviewed and commented.

There is a quick hack in some system classes in order to properly fix the run-time update system. We do not think this feature will be stable in the next release but we want to have it there as an interesting future work.

In the tests/update directory you can find a simple example including a simple Python update script...

Regards
--
GNU/EDMA HomePage               : http://www.gnu.org/software/edma
Personal Web Pages              : http://papermint-designs.com/dmo