identica-mode-devel

Re: [Identica-mode-devel] fixes and proposals

From: identica-mode-devel
Subject: Re: [Identica-mode-devel] fixes and proposals
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 22:09:45 -0500

I wasn't particularly happy with the "go get this package from a
website" nature of the oauth.el package, so yea I'd like to see that
happen, and would be willing to put some time into it.

Obviously I'm in favor of multiple buffers, etc as I proposed it, but I
would certainly want it to be optional, perhaps even off-by-default
behavior.  One of the other things I'm interested in with that is it
would enable caching timelines so it doesn't re-retrieve them from the
server every time the user loads a timeline and then switches back to
the original timeline.  Lastly, I'm a fan of object-oriented programming
in general, all the non-configuration globals bug me :P

Kevin Granade