[Help-sweater] Business Development

From: Eve Buying Int'l Ltd.
Subject: [Help-sweater] Business Development
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:11:42 +0600

Date: March 12, 2005

Dear Sir,

We would like to introduce our selves as one of the first growing Sweater Garments Manufacturer & Buying agent in Bangladesh. The organization is running by highly qualified, experienced and professional management ,staff and factory workers . Most of the persons are involved in this trade for last 7-10 years.

We understand from web portal as you one of the reputed buyer in, you are in need of our professional support every now and then and trust we will be able to render the same if we are given a chance to be associated with your organization to prove our worth and efficiencies and hope you will kindly reciprocate our feeling in the same manner.

Here with attach company and factory profile.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Best Regards.

Faruque Ahasan
Managing Director

Eve Buying International Ltd.