Re: regarding the index package

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: regarding the index package
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 08:58:02 -0500

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022, 05:42 Vaseem, Shaik via Help-octave <help-octave@gnu.org> wrote:
hi i got the error as shown in the image below i have run the command pkg rebuild all still showing the error .how to rectify this error please explain

Sorry you're having this problem. Unfortunately, its hard for us to diagnose without more information. may I suggest you move this help request over to the octave discourse forum where it will get more (and maybe faster) attention? The link is at the bottom.

In particular, they'll need to know which versions of octave and the image package you have installed (can be obtained using the command 'ver'), what commands the bicubic_old_one function is actually trying to run, and exactly what commands you may have run before the one causing the error.  Also, please share text using copy/paste directly from the command window and editor, not screen shots.

We are transitioning to a web based forum
for community help discussions at
https://octave.discourse.group/c/help