Re: Fitting equation system for triangular matrix

From: Pavel Hofman
Subject: Re: Fitting equation system for triangular matrix
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 14:34:59 +0200

Hi Matthias,

I have been always served very well by functions in the optim package. In my case I always had nonlinear equations only (harmonic functions), nonlin_curvefit behaved very well for me. There are functions for linear regression too https://octave.sourceforge.io/optim/overview.html

Best regards,

Pavel.