Re: Problem with octave

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Problem with octave
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 09:54:35 -0400

This is likely to be the same as
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62352

On Mon, 12 Sept 2022 at 09:23, Rahiya <rahhmir324@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there this is Rahh and was an octave user and  used this software for  some time ,  at first it was working  fine ,   but now it won't even open i think it is because I ran some intresting commands ( or may be heavy for this software ) and  the problem started from there ,  I click on the icon and shows me some blank window but doesn't display the octave desktop  and sometimes it even opens but just  for like a sec or less than that and then it closes automatically , there is no problem with GNU octave ( CLI) but the graphics window opens through  GNU octave (GUI) and as it is not working so I am not able to use this software properly  please help to sought out this issue asap

We are transitioning to a web based forum
for community help discussions at
https://octave.discourse.group/c/help

--
DASCertificate for 206392