New to Octave. Subscribe or ??? How To Get Command Window and Editor sid

From: FORREST ERICKSON
Subject: New to Octave. Subscribe or ??? How To Get Command Window and Editor side by side
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 08:25:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Help@octave.org,

Not sure if this is a subscription or a list serve.

Sixty three year old Physicist here.
I have been watching a few youtube tutorials to get up to speed.
The tutorials have the Command window and or the Editor arranged different and separate unlike my view. My view has combined Command Window, Documentation, Editor and Variable Editor in a window as tabs.  I assume it is trivial to change but have not found that trivial change.

My view

A youtube view of :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6uxAPAyPvo

Help,
Thanks