Re: Control Toolbox Function : zpk

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Control Toolbox Function : zpk
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 18:09:21 -0400

Please reply to the mailing list.

Your Fedora and octave are both old.
If you cannot update those, my only suggestion is to
remove octave-control rpm and install
the control package directly from octave-forge:

octave:1> pkg install -forge control

etc...

Dmitri.
--

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 5:59 PM Richard Shadbolt <richard.shadbolt@btinternet.com> wrote:

Hi Dmitri,

Thanks for the reply.

I am using Fedora 34, Octave is v5.20, Control Toolbox is v3.40

Thanks and regards,

Richard.