Re: Help with running embedded standalone program v 6.4.0

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: Help with running embedded standalone program v 6.4.0
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 13:52:13 +0100

IIUC, that symbol demangles to:
std::basic_filebuf<char, std::char_traits<char> >::open(wchar_t const*, std::_Ios_Openmode)

That is a symbol that should be exported by the standard libraries.
It looks like you copied some (but not all) necessary libraries to a different folder with the executable. Either, copy the standard libraries to that folder, too, or try compiling with `-static-libstdc++` to check if that makes a difference.
E.g.:
 mkoctfile --link-stand-alone embedded_ashwin.cc -o embedded.exe -static-libstdc++

HTH,
Markus