Re: How to give path commands

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: How to give path commands
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 18:47:38 +0200

Am 05. August 2021 um 18:42 Uhr schrieb "Samuel Doughty":
> A friend has sent me some Matlab code consisting of three files. The first is
> the main program. The second is a function routine that in turn calls the
> third from the second. How do I set the path for these to run in the GUI
> editor, please?
> Thanks,
> Sam

The easiest would probably be to put these three files into the same folder and
change to that folder in Octave before calling them.
Alternatively, you could add that path to Octave's load path with the function
`addpath`. That way, you wouldn't need to change to that folder before using
the functions/scripts.

HTH
Markus